Tissue floating bath DPH 35
Floating bath for flattering out and drying histological sections.
– Casing made of stainless steel
– Dazzle-free water surface illuminated from below
– Pyrex removable glass tray
– Digital electronic temperature control with probe and safety interlock
– Generous surface for slide accomodation
Dimensions: 330x400x1125 mm (WxDxH)
Working temperature range: from room temeprature to 60°C
DPH 35 is a floating bath, to stretch out the histological sections embedded into the paraffin, after the cutting on the microtome. The tank in pyrex glass contains the water to stretch out the histological sections. The temperature is detected by a probe.